Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 23: Rejection

Has life become harder? At this point can I go on a date without having the fear that someone is going to tell me "Well you know, I just can't get into that."

Rejection because of a disability? Yes. Apparently HIV makes you the only person in the world to get rejected because of your disability. I am, so far the ONLY person I know who will be rejected because of being different. I will have so many people that will not love me because I have HIV.

OH Fuck! Me? Hopeless me.

I guess I will have to worry about finding someone who can accept me. I can't believe life has to be so cruel to isolate me because of my . . .

Don't worry. Just make life comfortable. It's not a huge issue unless people make it something for center stage.

I've hung out with a couple of positive guys. I have to say, when I think about the other person or me being positive then I feel awkward. As soon as I feel uncomfortable with it then I feel rejection.

NOTE: In order for those of you people who are negative to relate to this post, please find a flaw (smelly BO, pimply back, red hair) and replace that with HIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment