Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 55: Giving Yourself The Gift of Happiness

I went for a massage today.  He asked me what is hurting.  I told him nothing was, except that I was a little stressed.  At the moment I have a couple of people who are in situations where they are overloaded and not sure what to do.  At times I can handle people telling me their problems, so much as they deal with them.  At the moment I am overloaded with requests.  This is not to say I don't want to hear them, I just want to see steps taken to deconstruct the problem and tackle it.

I am really happy with myself.  People see how happy and well I am doing.  It's was never easy to get to this point, and for my friends who are unhappy, it takes work, facing your fears, faltering and finally doing something small to change yourself for the better.  Simple steps are all you need to do.  Just don't criticize your self or others and don't hold it inside.  Find a way to release and to get rid of the built up tension.  Find a way to release that makes you happy.

My massage is one of those simple steps.  I would rather not do social activities but instead give myself time to regroup.  Letting my self go.

2 hours of not thinking.  2 hours of letting someone beat my body from head to toe.  2 hours I give to my body to lay in peace.

I came home after the massage, drank some water, went to bed and had a wonderful night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment