Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 38: Concentration?

I went to my therapist and talked about my lack of concentration. I feel like I am emotionally drained at work and in life and that it's really reflecting in my work.

I talked about the possibility to take medication to help level things out for a while until I can feel like I have a grasp on organization.

I am giving myself two weeks. I am putting more focus on the cataloging of my projects and activities instead of rushing off to get them done.

My next challenge is to spend the next couple of weeks getting my house, work and everything back online. Of course it's normal for people to lose track when faced with news of a disease. I don't feel like that that is a good enough excuse. I also think that I have been over saturated with information. I am going to plateau with information for a while and try to center myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment