Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 75: Departure

It's 10 am. My parents are gone. My suggestions of going to the tea shop or hanging out until the afternoon were diminished when my parents said that it would be easier to head up to my aunt's house now.

I didn't say it. I wanted the comfort of my parents being here, but as usual there are curve balls thrown.

I don't want to be like my grandfather who complains of his problems and makes others assist him. I don't want to be like my mother who complains about her plantar fasciitis and bone spur as to the reason why we can't part a block away from somewhere and yet we can walk all over to shop. I'm tired of excuses, and yet some how I talked myself into many excuses for not telling my parents.

It's pretty fucking hard.

What's my excuse now?

I need to make breakfast. I'm hungry.

1 comment: