Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 92: Stressaches

I just returned from my appointment.  My doctor is issuing an MRI for my brain to make sure everything is ok.  He thinks a majority of the problems with the headache is due to stress and sinus pressure. 
Since I had a few really bad nights he is going to have an MRI done for two reasons, one to double check and two to relinquish any stress I have over fearing there is something more. 

He also gave me something more powerful than Aleve.  A pill with two Aleves!  Of course I have to remember to eat and drink lots of water.

I think a major contributor with stress has been the time leading to disclosure of my status to my parents.  I also think I am unhappy with my job and need a change, soon.  Lastly, I need to regain the motivation to keep my home clean and my body nourished.  I need to find a steady pace of exercise and lastly I need to take time to enjoy the quiet solitude of a book at a coffee shop, or perhaps a game of Chinese Checkers.  Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment