Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 93: Jobs Jobs and More Jobs!

I interviewed with a position and it seemed to go ok.  That's a mix of things went well and then there were the interesting parts like the doctor took out his nail clippers from his desk and started to clip his nails during the beginning of the interview.

I received a call for another position and the interview will be when I get back from break.

I have to say it's been a relief of stress just to get the interviews.  It's also been a relief of stress to have the MRI scheduled.  I can't imagine I am going to Love the MRI seeing that I really have to focus to make sure my fear of tight spaces doesn't activate.  A few meditative techniques for a bit usually brings me through.

I am not where I want to be however I feel that I am breaking free from my shell and heading in a better direction, a place that I can manage my stress a little better.

I was frustrated in yoga today.  I wanted to be free.  I wanted to find a place where I can enjoy what I am doing and not feel trapped.  The impact of stress from the diagnosis has really aggravated the little points I am bothered about and have made me realize I need to eliminate crap.

As of now I have no job offers however I feel like I am ready and making steps to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment