Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 46: Halloweenie

I never really liked Halloween as a kid.  I didn't like approaching people and asking them for something.  I still have this problem.  The other reason I didn't like the holiday was because I don't like American Chocolate so my sister and mom would get all the fruits from my laborious trek around the neighborhood.

In college I thought it was so cute to be an adult and have houses receptive to our cute costumes (most that involved horror, clever phrases, sex, alcohol or some sort of retro-childhood costume).

Now living near San Diego's homosexual oasis, Halloween is a great people watching night.  It's also a great night for house parties.  Forget the crappy candy, we're going to each sushi, drink alcohol and laugh, while in rediculous costumes about sex, clever phrases, zombies, and cool retro-childhood characters that only our generation would remember (Jem, He-man, Snorks).

I was Cupid.  I spread my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment