Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 45: Trusting Again

We develop good and bad behaviors based upon the environment we adapt to or create.  Sometimes we encounter people that have bad habits so we pick theirs up.  Sometimes we find ourselves encouraged to fail and to figure out how not to fail the second time.

We have to trust those around us or find people we can trust.  Failure means growth, if you want to view it that way.

If I tell someone about this, whether on a date, a friend or a family member I feel as though I am going to tell them I failed.  Well.  I failed myself.  Now it's time to figure out how to make amends with this and move on.

It's Friday with the rapist (therapist). 

I learned that I am pushing forward because I am facing the feeling of failure head on without fear.  When you tae out the fear component, then failure doesn't hold such a negative connotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment