Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 41: Cleaning for Health

I have been spending the last few days cleaning my kitchen and living room. Not just cleaning but throwing excess items that I don't use in the trash. I cleaned out everything before putting things back. I also utilized space and kept room so not everything is packed away. It seems that once everything fits, there's no room for more!

I have been spending more time at work making sure I am organized over executing tasks. It takes a lot of work to stay organized and more work to keep it going.

Schedules, lists, planners, excel spreadsheets, iphones, what does it take to keep organized? That's more work right there. Figuring out what personality you are and what works best for you.

I want an assistant. Soeone to keep me on track. Since no one can fill the job description "Must be willing to volunteer time to keep my ass looking good" I guess I will have to do it.

NOTE: If you think my ass looks good then tell me. If not then lie and tell me several times!

No comments:

Post a Comment