Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 27: Massage Day

Today for 2 hours I laid on a table and had all my muscles worked.  All I have to do is release my tension, which includes release my thoughts and putting my brain to rest.

When I have a massage I try to go into that blue zone.  That place where your mind drifts away and all thoughts disappear.  It's the place between sleep and consciousness, a place where yogi can go to immediately.  Test show that this is a healthy place for the brain, as it can release important chemicals that assist with longevity.  I try to follow the flow of touch and the sensations of comfort and pain pressed into my muscles.

Today I told my supervisor.  I feel more at ease in all my surroundings.  I feel like I can stay connected with my comfort zones and dispel any bad thoughts.  i also get to learn about disability benefits! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment