Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 60: Race Expos

I spent the morning at the half marathon race expo, Roadrunner Sports and REI.  It was so nice to feel the energy of the run.  Race day is so exciting.  The race expo is even better.  You get to feel the excitement of the race, see the other people who will join you and get a bag of free crap!

Going to each place I felt so thrilled I had decided to pick up running again.  Perhaps it was the excuse to go shopping or maybe the energy of all the people. 

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with the Pal.  We ended up going to Trader Joes and getting supplies to fix a nice dinner.  I didn't tell my parents.  My sister was a little nervous about having them find out before her school semester ends.  Maybe tomorrow?  Maybe next week?  Maybe next year?   I don't know.  I am not going to worry because I have lamb to eat and pecan pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment