Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 66: Standard Deviation

My therapist told me I was more than two standard deviations away from the norm on the happy and healthy side.  She used a bell curve to describe how I was handling this.  I thought this was very appropriate since secretly I am a math geek.  In 11th grade I wrote out pascal's triangle in roman numerals to the 15th line just to call out a dare from my teacher.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the house.  My parents are coming next week and I want the place to look great.  I also want the place to look great because I want it to be organized.  It's been a little at a time.  I am organizing a tiny bit, keeping a better grasp on life and throwing out excess crap in my life as soon as possible.

Layer after layer, stripping down until you find the core of the problem and solve it.  After you figure out the problem you reorganize the core so that you don't have to strip down so many layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment