Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 65: Life Is Better With Bacon

I cooked dinner last night.  I wouldn't call it my best overall dinner.  The excuse, I didn't have all the ingredients I would have liked to have in the kitchen and I changed my mind with what I was going to fix.

The crowning moment of the night were yams.  I sliced them in half and faced the inside up.  I cut up raw bacon and put it on top.  I added blue cheese, ginger powder, syrup and walnut oil.  In the base of the pan I put in some brewed chai tea.  I baked these along side spaghetti squash prepared the same way.

What came out was a bite that caused mouth orgasms.

It wasn't until recently that I started to cook once again and I miss it.  I miss creating something that can satiate the mind, mouth and body.  Why did I stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment