Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 64: PDT - Princess Dennis de la Testes

My coworker found a lost dog.  I took the little critter home and sheltered her for the night.  I had her in my gym bag, with the top open, on my lap on the shuttle home.  It was cute.  I thought to myself "Do I need a dog?"  The answer is yes, however, I don't need one of my own at the moment.  I'm still not ready for the fatherly responsibilities.  I don't think I want someone clinging on to me every moment.

She (named Princess [insert the name of the straight male in close proximity here]) and I watched Glee and enjoyed a warm slumber.

I enjoyed looking after her for the night, but as much as I want a dog, at the moment I want myself.  I want to find more of myself before I can continue to take care of something so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment