Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 109: haPpy Ew year N bItcheS

Its a new year.  I was dancing till 3 am.  I had a mediocre day yesterday that flowed into a great evening.  I found myself staring up at the moon thanking it for the shimmer so many people would see.  I looked up in gratitude and hop that 2010 would provoke a better change in my life and that I would find a better meaning.

I slept for the rest of the day.  My roommate came home around 130.  I am appreciative that he brought me food, water and we cleaned the house and played monopoly.  The best post new year's cure is being productive and low key the day after!

Lo! the moon ascending!
Up from the East,
the silvery round moon;
Beautiful over the house-tops,
ghastly, phantom moon;
Immense and silent moon.
~Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment