Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 7: Again?

My counseling session was rescheduled from Thursday to Friday morning. I have to go into work late and figure out a time I can find a therapist. Does it get more difficult. Nope! I am over the hump - yay! :(

And it's going, going, gone.

No matter the outcome I realize that I would never be able to give raspberries to the boyfriend and make him laugh out loud. Laugh out the pure joys of devious love. I would never be able to pounce him without the fear that we'd be in the same boat as now.

I told him let's just do it now. Save some hurt. I contended with the simple notion of removing him from my Facebook status, back to being single. He did it for me. He removed me because I asked him to.

It's time for bed. Maybe sleep will remove some of the pain from my heart, if not temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment