Thursday, September 24, 2009

DAY NINE: BAH

I am really pissed. If I thought my appointment rescheduling is bad well as it turns out the (ex)boyfriend went in for testing on Monday. They didn't have the correct test.

He goes in today and they performed the standard test but it's not the right one because the window period for the test isn't soon enough.

So I go to the Sacramento Center website http://www.saccenter.org/ and testing the first and third Friday and no information on any other locations?!?

So even if the (E)BF were to fly down to get the test with UCSD med center, he would still have to wait at least another week to fly down, get tested, fly back up . . .

I am trying to find information in Sacramento area that can do a viral check or a test that shows a possible infection 5 weeks after. This is driving me nuts and the anxiety of this is kicking his balls in a bad bad way.

"Bah" he says along with the occasional "RAWR". Why Mercury, why do you have to be in the wrong house. You are causing so much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment