Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 17: Mother Fucker!

Why can't I find balance in my life?

I am putting focus back on work. I am finding ways to motivate my fitness and home life. I did the dishes! I am mad with the fact that someone wasn't honest with me and now I have the responsibility of naive trust. That is all fine. I can accept that, I can move forward and I can learn to recover.

HOWEVER

Those fucking raccoons took all my tomatoes. Every single ripe tomato I wanted to make salsa with. I have basil growing to make tomato basil soup. Gone. All of them gone. And when I walked out this morning. My eggplant was gone. The last of my fruits. My labors of patience and nurture wasted. All because some mother fucker raccoon came in and abused my garden just to gain a quick meal.

Grrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment