Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 12: I'm Tired

"We all have good and bad habits. People encourage bad behavior and overlook the good people possess. Just continue to reassure yourself. Rely on those who can understand what you are going through, not necessarily those that are in the same boat, and continue to educate yourself. Be your biggest champion because this can get very lonely. Trust yourself to know that you can still do the things you think you might be able to do. I don't wish this on anyone, but this can change you in ways you never realized."

Someone said this to me last night.

Today I am feeling pretty slow. My lymph nodes are hyperactive and I am going to let them do their thing. I am starting to take vitamins and am going to do some research into ways to boost and assist the immune system.

The house feels more like a house again and although I am feeling tired, I am still excited that things are coming back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment