Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 81: Dream

I had a dream of my mom sitting at a table and she says something that insults me. I tell her exactly what I have wanted to say all week.

"I need you. I need you to recognize that you simply being in my life, being present at key moments and possibly having a plan that doesn't involve me always making is so important to me. I need to now that disclosing this disease to you means that when I need you the most but can't say it, that you will pick up my sadness and just call me, just wish me hope, just send me a moment of love."

In my dreams she cries. In my dream she recognizes. In my dream I drill it in and make her cry further.

My head hurts. My eye twitches. I have all these emotions vented up and they are ready to burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment