Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 86: Headaches, Dehydration and Masturbation

I've been having headaches and to counteract the pain I have been taking Aleve.  BTW it's my new blog sponsor!  Little did I realize Aleve needs to be accompanied by water and not wine or spirits!  Furthermore if you are ever dehydrated and have the slightest bit of a headache looming in the back of your head do not touch your special purpose.  Don't masturbate.  I know it's a stress reliever, gets the body going.  It also raises your blood pressure and puts stress on your blood vessels.  Particularly the blood vessels in the brain.

I didn't sleep at all last night.  I also worried that if I went to sleep I wouldn't wake up.  This was because after I had manipulated my area and the headache occurred I thought "Just my like I am going to wank and go blind from a stroke."  Can you imagine the EMT's coming to your house.  You get to the hospital and the find that you had a stroke due to the combination of wine, Aleve and self-relations.  That's not how I want to go and from now on if I have a headache and I seem grumpy - you know why.  I am going to avoid any activities that could raise my blood pressure and put stress on my brain.

1 comment:

  1. Are your headaches migraines? I get not-so-severe migraines and luckily the over-the-counter Exedrine Migraine takes care of it within 1/2 hour - hour. Unfortunately, I don't respond so well to caffeine (one of Exedrine's key ingredients)so I get a caffeine hangover from it, but it's better than the searing pain surrounding my sinuses and in the back of my head. Anyway, you might want to try it. But it's probably still not a good idea to mix it with booze. ;-)

    ReplyDelete