Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 88: Churchy Chocolate

I got my H1N1 shot today - now I just need my flu shot.

I sang a solo for a church gig this evening.  I also did some quartet stuff.  I love singing in quartets, especially when the other three people know how to balance with you and you can return the balance right back.

The best part was the ambiance.  The choir was composed of 4 soloists and the choir where everyone was over 70.  Old churchy choir people are sooo cute.  After many carols and Christmas spirit we headed into the side building where the doors were opened to a fire pit and light rain.  Inside was hot chocolate next to a bowl of marshmellows and candy canes.  The choir director brought an assortment of chocolate candies filled with liquor.

Churchy Chocolate

Add 7 marshmellows and 1-2 liquor chocolates to your cup.  Pour in hot water and let set for 1 minute.  Add hot chocolate mix.  Stir.  Garnish with mini-candy cane with the long side in the liquid portion.  Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment